How to play Pick 3
Pick 3 characteristics and rules
Pick 3 is one of the most entertaining games to play. In order to play, you only need three numbers from 0 to 9 and to choose one of the five modalities: exact, any, exact/any, front pair or back pair.
Besides, this is one of the few games where you can decide the quantity you want to bet, from $0.50 to $5 per play. According to these choices, your maximum prize can vary.
History of Pick 3
The first Pick 3 draw took place on April 28, 2013. When this draw began, there was only one daily draw at 7:30 p.m.
It was not until October 28, 2016 that a new daily draw was added, the day draw held at 1:30 p.m. Since then, the draw remains the same until today.
Pick 3 Ways to Play
- Exact: you must match the winning combination in the exact same order.
- Any: in order to win, match the winning numbers, independent of the order.
- Exact/Any: this option allows you to combine the previous two. You win both if you match the numbers in order and if you don’t.
- Front Pair: with this option, your first two numbers must match the ones in the winning combination in order to win. This option is not available in every state.
- Back Pair: is similar to the Front Pair option, but with the last two numbers. This option is not available in every state.
Pick 3 dates
You can try your luck with Pick 3 twice a day, 14 times a week. From Monday to Sunday, you will find the first draw held at 1:30 p.m. and the second one at 7:30 p.m. (Mountain Time).
With TuLotero you can play Pick 3 anytime, 365 days a year and 24 hours a day (always before the cut-off time). Also, you can subscribe to the drawing to never miss a chance to win the first prize!
Price and Prizes
|Match||$0.50 bet||$1 bet||$2 bet||$5 bet|
(two of the same numer)
(two of the same numer)
*The Exact Order + Any Order bet option is always a $1 bet ($.50 for Exact Order + $.50 for Any Order)
The first Pick 3 draw ever held on Colorado took place on April 28, 2013, with the winning combination 9-3-6. At that time, there was only one draw, at 7:30 p.m.
Pick 3 is the only draw in Colorado Lottery in which you choose how much you would like to bet. You can pay $0.50, $1, $2 or $5 and depending on the price of your bet, your prize will vary.
In this game also, due to the multiple ways to play, the odds to win will vary based on the modality you chose.
The minimum you can bet is $0.50, except for the Exact/Any Order option. With this modality, the minimum is $1: $.50 for Exact Order + $.50 for Any Order.